Monday, January 14, 2013

*1~14~13*

Well nothing super excited happened today, mom went and got the beastly living quarters that got some repairs done so it will be ready to rock and roll when the season starts!

Well I did do something...I did fight will a shelf I was trying to put together (and was not wanting to cooperate with me lol) but I finally got that put together and put into place....only to later look and it looks like it is about to do a twist and break...ugh cant find a good sturdy shelf anymore lol!

But the exciting thing is that I start back to riding tomorrow! Yippee! Been to long and have missed riding and working with the horses, and I am sure they are tired of their vacation and want to get back to work :)

So my goal tomorrow is to not become a yard dart off all 3 lol! I will be sure to snap some pics and try to get some video.

No comments:

Post a Comment