Monday, January 7, 2013

*1~7~13*

So today while sitting in the nice warm house...a idea came to me (nothing spectacular just that random thought). On the days that nothing interesting goes on...like right now lol I will post a random Quote Photo that I like for the day.

Today it is this one....

I like this quote because it is so true. If you want something and have a dream you need to go after it no matter how big you think it is. Because nothing is impossible, and is ONLY impossible if you let it be. I have a hard time asking for help...always have struggled with that. But 2012 was a good lesson on things because I am hard headed and don't want to give up on what I think is going to work. And sometimes you DO need help and need to realize that. And in order to go anywhere in life you need to work towards it, not just wait for things to come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment